I am too excited to sleep :-)
We are officially on the list. They received our application.
My mind is jumbling with thoughts......
Now we need to start our home study.....
And then all the thoughts loom in about the finances....
Then I am reminded about what I sang about on Sunday morning!!
And I reminded of the prayer that little Drew prayed over us at church and how our church family gathered around us, loving us and praying for us.
I have peace in my heart.
God will be there every step of the way
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so excited for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is good!
ReplyDeleteI am EXCITED WITH YOU!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraising God! I haven't been able to get an email from you so I'll tell you Janeene Johnston from Luthern Family & Childrens Services in Columbia did our home study (and of our 5 other local families). I highly recommend her. :)
ReplyDelete