Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Home Study Meeting

Our first home study meeting is scheduled for next Tuesday.  I am really excited but I am not sure what to expect.  She said it would mainly be paperwork.  Sent out four more pages of paperwork this morning.  Also working on scheduling our finger printing and getting appointments for our physicals.  Step by step we are moving forward.

I also set up my first fundraiser.  I love coffee so I decided to do coffee through the Just Love site.  I am hoping to raise $1,000 through this fundraiser.  For every package of coffee that is purchased we receive $5.  It is a great opportunity for people who already buy coffee, to now buy coffee for a cause :-)

My heart is overflowing today with praise as I looked at Tiffany's pictures and read about Jo's amazing connection with her daughter.  Great things are happening in Ethiopia.  I rejoice with them and am thankful for the part they played in my journey as they spoke about adoption on their blogs.

In God's perfect time I will get to share my pictures and share about meeting my son for the first time.  What a day that will be!

2 comments:

  1. I need followers. Please follow my blog I will appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Divine Moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...