Friday, May 31, 2013

Zalen turned 5 and BLOG BREAK

Just thought I'd better write one last blog post and let you know that I'm taking my media break through the month of June once again.

I will miss reading your blogs and I do require any exciting news (like traveling or such) be e-mailed.  I will still be checking my e-mail.  If you look above there is this little contact me button.... so yeah don't be afraid to jot me a few lines here and there.

So I thought to tide you over I'd leave you with a few pictures of Zalen from May.  He turned 5 in the month of May and we celebrated with a camping them birthday.

All the cousins.  The kids got hiking sticks and tied up in the bandanas was trail mix to snack on.
My kids camped out in the tent that night with their older cousin Trey.


Roasting hotdogs and later that night we had S'mores of course!  Zalen loves S'mores.

New fishing pole from mom and dad.  He loves fishing.

He also graduated from Pre-K
Love that smile :-)  Next fall he will be off to Kindergarten. 

When I get back I will have to do another blog giveaway!  As my facebook read today - See you in July home fries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Divine Moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...