Friday, January 10, 2014

Heart to Heart

I have been doing a little dreaming lately.  I have watched this little blog of mine evolve over the past few years.  I feel a soul itch to take it even further.

This past year it has taken on a "community" feel that I love.  It has grown to be a hub of many things that I love.  The addition of the facebook page has helped me connect more with my readers.  It has stood as a gateway to connect community to some great non-for-profits and projects.  I pray that it has been a source of encouragement as well.

I am going to let you in on a little secret, I have always dreamed to be a writer.  To encourage people through sharing my story and words written.  This blog has in many ways reawakened that dream.  Your feedback and comments have unshackled some bonds of fear in this area.  I thank you for that and those that dared me to live out this dream. 

With that said, I soon plan to move "Divine Moments" to a new home.  We have greatly enjoyed our time here but to achieve some of the goals I need to complete on the daunting task of "taking writing more seriously" we must move on.  I will announce our new address soon.  I invite you to be a frequent guest.  Once I move in, I hope you will invite your friends to visit as well.

Since Africa, my passion has not ebbed a bit.  If anything it has grown.  I have come to realize the importance of not just telling my story, but connecting with the story of others as well.  I hope to do more and more of this in the year ahead. 

I want to encourage others in their journey, no matter their passion.  Yes, there will be many a verse about Africa/Congo, adoption, orphans, and social justice as that is the current song of my heart.  While that is a lot of the content, it is not my dream.  It is the rhythm that I want you to feel.  It is the rhythm I pray you find... as you and I both learn to dance in moments divine.  


In the weeks ahead, I will be busy moving and then I will announce our new home.  I am sure there will be a giveaway.  I hope you will continue to be part of this as we encourage one another in this journey of life and faith. 

Dreaming big in 2014 and I hope you will join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Divine Moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...