All the children in this group have been sponsored!
Thank you! We are still needing some donations for sponsorships in the Goma area - so if you feel led please keep giving what you can. I will try to get a new post up about these children soon.
I haven't thrown out a project for awhile, so here we go. Last year many of you, my friends, family, and adoption community joined with me through Mwangaza's Back to School campaign to sponsor some amazing kids in the Congo. Through a joint effort we were able to raise $$ for each child I listed in my post. That is because you all are awesome sauce!
It is that time of year again. I have a really special group on my heart as I helped design their sponsorship cards. Their stories and dreams touched my heart.
These children are Congolese pygmies and live in a village near the rain forest. They still practice many of their native tribal traditions. It was a challenge to get to them and track them down for photos but Mwangaza is dedicated to reach out to this group. This is the first time the children of this community will have the opportunity to attend school. 9/10 have been sponsored for school so far, two through another organization.
Will you help me get the rest of them sponsored?! Sponsorship for a full year of school, a school kit and uniform costs $145. That is a one time donation for the entire year! We had many of you co-sponsor one child. $10 here and $20 there and it really adds up when we work together.
Here is the first of three that need to be sponsored... If we raise enough for one of them I will add a new card to this post. When you make your donation please note which child you would like your donation to go towards in the comments.
Please share this with friends and family -- Working together we can make a big difference in the life of a child.
I have been sponsored! Thank you!
I have been sponsored! Thank you!
I have been sponsored! Thank you!
I have been sponsored! Thank you!
I have been sponsored! Thank you!
I have been sponsored! Thank you!






I have sponsored Delevo!!
ReplyDelete