Wednesday, August 28, 2013

One Last Challenge!

All five children plus a sixth one below have been sponsored!  Thank you! 
There is still some children in Goma that need sponsorship, so feel free to out give my goal and "like" Mwangaza's facebook for updates.

Absolutely stunned and blew away that we met our goal to sponsor every single one of the pygmy children for school!  Thank you.

There are a few more children who need help.  I found out that only a few of the children from the Goma area that I worked with last year had been sponsored.  Well, it is really hard for me to say I won't help when presented with these adorable faces. 

So I am going to throw out one last challenge!  To sponsor these five children for school.  School starts Sept 2nd so we only have a few days left!  My son Zalen Moise who was adopted from the Congo is five years old.  For every year of his life, let's give back to another child.  One boy even shares his name.

Thank you for helping me see this out!  Digging deep and putting love in action!  Make sure if you want to sponsor a specific child that you put that in the comments when you donate.  Thank you!


I have been sponsored!  Thank you!
Lidy


I have been sponsored!  Thank you!
Gemima


I have been sponsored!  Thank you!
Aimerance
I have been sponsored!  Thank you!
Moise

I have been sponsored!  Thank you!
Fazili






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Divine Moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...