Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Feature: I will go! 5 ways to Be the Body

I want to introduce you to the Darling family.  Tiffany used to be a Fuller, like me.  She is an original and I am just a married in one.  :-)  Just so you know we are not related.... not by earthly terms anyway.  However, we are sisters in a different realm. 

I "met" Tiffany in an era where we were just entering the blog world, being moms, loving our children, and sharing recipes.  In fact, I won my first ever blog giveaway, a storybook Bible, from her corner in the blogosphere.  I don't think I have won a giveaway since.  Adoption, Africa, complete undoing had not yet blipped on our radar.  Little did we know, years later we both would travel to Africa and bring home sons.  Little did she know that her blog, testimony and story would be a catalyst in my own adoption journey.

I followed her story to Ethiopia and back as they adopted their first son.  I watched and read as they fell in love with a street boy named Habi. I joined with them in prayer as they fought to bring him home legally because he was already a son in their hearts.  This most recent chapter has me reeling.  It is one of complete and utter surrender.  I watch it unfold before me with a sacred beauty that can only be God divined.  And well, I love divine moments if you haven't noticed.

The Darling family is willing to surrender all, give up everything and follow God's call to the mission field of Ethiopia.  Please watch this video as they recap and share their story.  This is the Gospels of today people!  Be part of it.




Will you please join me in this rally call for the Darling family in one of these ways?  For after all, are we not the body?

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

One: Will you pray about supporting them with a financial gift so they may go and minister to the least of these? 

Two: Will you sign up to be a prayer warrior as they continue on this amazing journey that God is scripting through their willingness to be empty vessels?

Three:  Would you consider sharing this video with your village?  I know many of you share my passion to promote, uphold, show love in action as we rally together for causes of our hearts.  A simple share on your blog or social media raises awareness to how the body of Christ is moving and how they can be a part.

Four: Will you go like their awesome facebook page and join the journey at Mercy Branch Inc?

Five: Would you consider purchasing an amazing photo gift through Then & Now Doubletakes?  A great gift for an adoptive family this Christmas.  A then and now photo is ONE picture that displays two separate images.  An idea for a gift would be a referral picture of the adoptee and then the second picture one of that precious child smack dab in the middle of that family picture.  Or you could do your wedding day or a senior picture from baby to graduation, the possibilities are endless.   A portion of the sales will go toward supporting the Darling family in their ministry in Ethiopia.

Example for photo gift idea:

A Then and Now Doubletake is one photo with two separate images. Depending on the angle you are viewing the photo determines the image you see. - See more at: http://thenandnowdoubletakes.com/#sthash.CFJX2p72.dpuf
                                                      Check it out here ------> Shop with a cause

Hint... Hint... The giveaway happening at 150 facebook fans just might be a gift certificate for #5 option above.  

A Then and Now Doubletake is one photo with two separate images. Depending on the angle you are viewing the photo determines the image you see. - See more at: http://thenandnowdoubletakes.com/#sthash.CFJX2p72.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Divine Moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...