Hi everyone! Just want to give a very humble thank you for sharing the Divine Moments fan page on facebook. I promised once we reached 100 likes I would do a giveaway. Life has been insane this month so I am finally getting around to it. Divine Moments very first giveaway!
Well, my last post was a guest post on fundraising and I asked for those doing adoption fundraisers to link up. One of the first families to link up was the Hopkins family who are selling these beautiful "Pray it Forward" necklaces. How perfect to support an adopting family for this giveaway.
The necklace has been ordered and hopefully I will be getting it in the mail soon. I didn't want to delay starting the giveaway. There are several ways to enter - so see below.
Pray it Forward Necklaces
Description from Hopkin families Fundraising Page
Wear
this necklace and remain in prayer until it falls off. Then, let it go
to God with faith it has been answered. When someone asks about it,
share your prayer and increase awareness for local adoptions!
No
two necklaces are the same... they are ALL beautiful thanks to my
wonderfully brilliant friend Michele Oakland! Below are the examples
of the size. The size does not indicate the length of the necklace, but
rather the size of the pendant. Choices are small, medium and large.
*pictured above is an example not the one that will be given away*
To enter - sign into the Rafflecopter below and then you can earn entries by doing 3 easy things:
• If your a fan of Divine Moments on facebook - instant entry right there
• If you leave a blog post comment on this entry about what you would like to see on the blog - you
get a few more chances to win
• If you share the link to this giveaway on facebook - you also get a chance to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I love these, and I'm so very impressed with this family's heart!
ReplyDeleteYes, more of the struggles after you're home, please. We know it's not all pretty.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a necklace - I love it!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove it and the idea behind the necklace, would love to win it :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous necklace~ i forgot you had this blog since i read you on xagna. gonna subscribe and like ya fb so i come here more often. :))
ReplyDeleteWould also love to see more of "real life" after bringing your son home
ReplyDeleteI am interested in knowing about the true difficulties and challenges of having a child who doesn't speak your language- and doesn't know you! Maybe updates on the initial "coming home" challenges. This blog is great!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful necklace! Jennifer
ReplyDelete