Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Get Ready!....We have a name!!!...And need your pictures!!

On the Congo side of things our adoption is finished.  I just received news today from our director that all paperwork I need from them is in and translated.  I can now file the i600 as soon as my fingerprinting is done.  :-) This brings tears to my eyes.  We are getting so close to bringing our son home.

God's blessings having been pouring in.  I can feel the pace changing to "Get ready!"  And we are getting ready.  We almost have the BoyS (that is plural, boys) room done.  Will take pictures when finished.  And finally yesterday (after an agonizing process, we finally decided on name)  We have tried so many and none seemed to fit just right.... So are you ready?  Zalen Moise Fuller.  (pronounce with a long "a" sound) 

We have been blessed beyond measure to receive two of our grants that we applied for.  I give God all the glory.  Though this brings us even closer to traveling, upon finally sitting down and crunching the numbers we are not as close as I thought we were.  This just proves that I should never be trusted with figuring numbers in my head.  I forgot to configure in a Placement fee of $2,000 that we have to pay before we travel.  But I am not discouraged, because God,  unlike me can figure numbers and knows exactly what we need (even before we need it).  I was hoping that the grant that we received from Kinsman Redeemer would make a big dent in travel but now it looks like it will just cover the rest of the fees that I had not calculated.  I am not even calling this a set back just more of an opportunity for me to deepen my faith and let God's Mighty hand work.  God has given me peace about the finances and I know they will be there when we need them.

Breaking it down, so you can pray with us:

• The Lifesong Matching Grant (see post below or click on link if you would like to donate to this - they will match whatever you donate up to $3,000) will cover the rest of what we owe for Foreign Fee.  $5,961.00.

• $5,000 for airfare

• $2,600 for food/hotel
  (est. high on this - prob. won't need that much but figuring in an extra week just in case) 

• Additional fees to agency: Child's US Visa, Child's Vacc., Home Study Review Fee, Placement Fee, and 3 month orphanage fee.  (besides the VISA I had not really figured any of these) -- $3,635

So in the light of my invoice from my agency we are still needing about $6,000.  We still are waiting to hear back from two grants and are hoping to do one last fundraiser before we travel.  We are sooo close!

John 21:6And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Casting my net on Faith :-)  I mean "c'mon man" (tis Fantasy Football season and I am 3-0) look what God has done already!!

Also we still have several T-shirts we need to sell.  $20 and we have sizes Adult S, Med., Lg, and XL.  We have a few youth sizes ($17) in size med.  So if you haven't got your shirt yet, it is time to get it.  I think it would be great if Zalen Moise Fuller is met in the airport by a sea of blue shirted people!  If you live out of state, I will ship them to you.  $2 shipping fee per shirt this time but if you order 5 or more shipping is free.


Also we are initiating a "Wear your Shirt and Pray" days.  We have some big dates that will be coming up and I thought a great way for you to get involved in praying Zalen Moise home (see it has a ring to it) is to wear your shirt that day.  Our first "Wear your Shirt and Pray" day will be Thursday, Oct. 6th which is the day we go do our biometrics.  Also, we will be having a "Wear your Shirt and Pray" day on November 27th which is the day of the elections.

I also would love to post some pictures of you wearing your shirts.  I am currently working on a photo album to send over there with our director who will be traveling mid October and it would be awesome to include some of the photos of you wearing your shirt.  What I can't fit in the book will go into a scrapbook for him when He gets home.

You can send your pictures to: fullertessy(at)yahoo(dot)com

1 comment:

Disqus for Divine Moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...