Thursday, April 14, 2011

Interviews tomorrow!

Phase 2 of the Home Study happening tomorrow - Interviews!  I get to share my life story.  :-)

These little steps forward.... keep me going.....

I am not nervous as all get out like I was the first time around.  J. our caseworker was so nice.  She did her job and was professional but I instantly liked her. 

I thought of my little boy yesterday as the kids and I played down in the creek bed.  I just thought it might be a little more fun if there was another little boy there with us. 

It is Ryan who keeps getting my heart.  The other day snuggled up in my lap he told me he couldn't wait to get his new brother.  He then looked at me ever serious and said "Mom, I just wish I had lots of money to give to you so we could go get him right now!"  It was so sweet.  My heart melted all ooey gooey.  He just does not understand the process of adoption.  To be honest sometimes I don't either.

I am not the best at waiting.  Or being patient.  Just ask my husband.
I live in the world of instant gratification.

Yet, I have had such a peace through everything thus far. 
I am thankful for that.
Trusting in God's timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Divine Moments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...